Fees to pay for the entrance, sightseeing and usage of tourist facilities of the Biebrza National Park. You can buy tickets and amateur fishing licences online by using the eparki system or at local sales points..
Admission fees to the Park for one person:
1. Ticket for land trails - in Polish złoty (zł - PLN):
- one day (normal) - 8 zł / day
- one day (discount) - 4 zł / day
- weekend (normal) -16 zł / 3 days **
- weekend (discount) - 8 zł / 3 days **
- one-week (normal) - 40 zł / 7 days **
- one-week (discount) - 20 zł / 7 days **
- two-week (normal) - 72 zł / 14 days *
- two-week (discount) - 36 zł / 14 days *
- one-year multipe (normal) - 120 zł / calendar year *
- one-year multipe (normal) - 60 zł / calendar year *
* the ticket is available only at the IT point in Osowiec-Twierdza
** the ticket is available only at the IT point in Osowiec-Twierdza and at the IT point in Grzędy
Reduced discount tickets apply to school and university students, visitors with disabilities and pensioners (confirming document is required).
2. On water trails and diving trail - in Polish złoty (zł - PLN):
- normal ticket - 8 zł / day
- reduced ticket - 4 zł / day
3. Aditional permission* for water trails. 7 zł / day:
- Biebrza river, from Osowiec to Brzostowo
- Wissa river, from Łoje Awissa to Biebrza river
- Rudzki Canal, from the bridge in Osowiec to Biebrza river
* daily limit: 25 kayaker/visitors. Required from 1 January to 30 December on the above parts of BNP water trails.
Car entrance behind the barrier* (the road Grzędy - "Nowy Świat") - free of charge
* possible within the limit - 5 passenger cars and 2 buses at the same time only with a licensed guide after booking the entry at the BNP Tourist Information: +48 85 738 30 40, +48 85 738 30 35.